Date: Sep, 2001
1. 5 year-old child (reasonably co-operative with hypermetropic glasses).
Ocular motility. Patient
2. Slit-lamp examination using 90D. Diabetic maculopathy and questions
on the definition of
3. Mid-29 year-old female. Bilateral anterior subcapsular cataract on
the slit-lamp. Patient had
4. 70 year-old patient. Anterior segment examination. History of left
5. Ocular motility examination. Patient had thyroid eye disease.
Medicine and Neurology
1. Chronic progressive external ophthalmoplegia. Ocular motility examination
and asked about the
2. Direct ophthalmoscopy. Diabetic maculopathy and definitions of clinically
3. Direct ophthalmoscopy. Central retinal vein occlusion. Questions
on the investigation and clotting
4. Visual field examination. Homonymous hemianopia.
5. Questions on migraine.